About Dr. Deepali - Dermatologist South Delhi
- M.B.B.S. in 2000 with First Division from Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Registered with Delhi Medical Council. Registration number: DMC/R/03223, 2006.
- Rotatory Internship in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi from March, 2005 to Feb 2006 in various departments.
- D.V.D.L. (Diploma Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy) from Sri Rama Chandra Medical College, Chennai in April 2009 .
- DHA (Diploma Hospital Administration) from Apollo Hospitals, Med Varsity in August 2009.
- M.Phil Cosmetology in July'2010.
- Qualified BLS, ACLS course recognized by California Heart Association.
- Awarded 2 National level Fellowships:
(i) From ACSI ( Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India)
(ii) From IADVL,PGI,Chandigarh ( Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists)
- Recently completed International training and Masters Course Fellowship of one month from Dr. Niwatpolnikon, Bangkok, Thailand at Kasemrad Hospital on Cosmetic Medicine and Lasers from 1-30july'10.
- Six months Junior Resident in Emergency Medicine Deptt. A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi.
- An excellent training with hands on experience with internationally reputed
aesthetician in Mumbai - Dr Jamuna Pai for app. 8 months.
- Senior Residency in Deptt. Of Dermatology, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi for almost a year.
- Senior Consultant Dermatologist with Kaya Skin Clinics, Pvt. Ltd in Delhi for 6 months.
- Worked as a Senior Consultant Dermatologist with Asian Roots , Medi Spa, Safdarjung Encl.,New Delhi .
- Currently working as a Consultant Dermatologist with Rockland Hospital, The Apollo Clinic East of Kailash and at Clinic in Green Park.
- Presented "Urgent CPR is a Necessity" in the International Symposium on Cardiovascular Diseases,
Stroke and Diabetes during Feb 17-18, 06.
Presented "Role of Bystanders in CPR" during INDO-US Emergency Medicine Meet
2006 in A.I.I.M.S, 27th September-1st October '06 and won 1st Prize.
- Clinical paper in DERMACON 2008; PGI, Chandigarh by IADVL on "A Rare Case of
Cutaneous Metastasis from 12 yrs old operated case of Carcinoma Rectum"
- Presented an Award Paper on "Acquired Facial Hyper Pigmentation" on 30th
March'08 in JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Presented Award Paper on "Role of Histopathology in Acquired Facial Hyper
pigmentation" in XVth South Zone TTK Chapter of IADVL in KanyaKumari,
- Presented "Computerized Management Information System in Urban Leprosy Control" in Biennial Conference of the Indian Association of Leprologists in Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi on 3rd October 09.
- Paper in novel techniques in National Workshop cum conference of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India in Srinagar on 23rd October'09 and won 2nd prize for it.
- To present "Remodelling of acne scars with TCA CROSS Technique- my experience" in 19th conference of European Association of Dermatology and Venereology at Gothenburg, Sweden on 16-18th Oct'10 .
- Paper on “Role of lasers in pigmentation treatments” at Chromeage Asia, Calicut- National Conference of Pigmentory Society on 14th Jan ’11.
- Active and regular speaker in Delhi based and also few National television channels for live talks on skin care.
- Active at the YWCA Forum too on skin awareness topics and in helping the young under privileged women.
- ESCAD (European society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology)
- ISD (International Society of Dermatology)
- IADVL (Indian Associations of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists) LM/ ND/ 5788
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- DMA (Delhi Medical Association)
- CSI (Cosmetology Society of India)
- ACSI (Association of Cosmetic Surgeons of India)
- Hair Research Society of India
- Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- National Wound Society of India
- Teledermatology Association of India
- Federation of National Sports Authority of India
- Young Dermatologists Initiative Society (Founder Secretary)
- EADV European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists (Annual Member)